Friday, January 8, 2010

Can I give you a makeover or beauty advice?

Do you need beauty advice? I can tell you what colors may look good on you, makeup %26amp; hair ideas, something new you can try, etc. I'm able to adapt to different tastes, not just what *I* like. I will be honest and I won't be rude.


Reply with:


Email


Your skin tone/depth


Info about your hair, eyes, etc.


Your style


Any other concerns


A picture would really helpCan I give you a makeover or beauty advice?
http://s186.photobucket.com/albums/x178/nicolescox/?action=view陇t=Set19_04.jpg my email adress is nickie_is_kool@yahoo.comCan I give you a makeover or beauty advice?
oh kay why not!





ok well i have really light skin


i have green eyes


my hair is a dirty blond it is past my shoulders except for my side bangs. it has a couple of layers in the back


i luv to wear black but in not goth! and i luv pink. my friends tell me i dress preppy ( of ocurse when im not wearing black lol)


u can add me on myspace to seea pic


www.myspace/iluvzacefron182


OR


if u dont have myspace email me and ill send u a pic


n_weigle@yahoo.com
Sure why not...lol. It could be interesting to hear what you have to say:


-I have kind of light skin


-Blonde hair that is past my shoulders


-Green eyess


-I try to dress a little bit girly, with a little bit of sporty...I don't like to look like a prep.








You can see a pic of my on my yahoo.


spoiledbabi08@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment