Friday, January 8, 2010

Christians: Why do you not see the beauty when two men deeply love one another?

Just like Christian men and Jesus.Christians: Why do you not see the beauty when two men deeply love one another?
I'm not christian but love is love, nothing will can change that and nothing should stop it.Christians: Why do you not see the beauty when two men deeply love one another?
I feel the same way about homosexuality as Freud and the British medical association, I think that it is unnatural and a form of mental illness. There is no example of it in nature, and I have known several gay people and many of them at one point over the years decided to stop being gay, I later found out that most of them were apparently sexually abused as children. I have nothing anything against homosexuals personally I just don鈥檛 believe in it, hate the sin love the sinner. And I don鈥檛 think that they should be able to have a Christian wedding for the same reason that non Jewish people are not allowed to have a bar mitzvah or non Muslims are not allowed to visit Mecca, as their values and beliefs differ from those of the Christian faith.
I do, but homosexual perversity is not to be equated to that !!! Even Socrates described it in the Gorgias as '; terrible, foul, miserable ';
I can only hope that your not suggesting Jesus was gay.





Sin is sin there's no big sin or little sin in God's eyes, and homosexuality happens to be a sin.
Even some atheist can't see it. But for Christians its because there ';god'; disagrees with it. As an atheist I see no problem with it.
TO be fair striaght guys ( atheist or otherwise) cant see the beuaty either
They don't see it as love, they see it as ';disgusting'; sex.
What IS the beauty of two men having sex with each other?





To love is one thing, to have sex is another.
Cause of the poop.
You are not talking homosexual I take it- because Jesus was not a queer. He is the Holy Son of God.
That is not love

No comments:

Post a Comment