Friday, January 8, 2010

If an ugly woman stands next to a beauty queen?

is she thinking, i make her look good or she is making me look bad ?If an ugly woman stands next to a beauty queen?
LOL!If an ugly woman stands next to a beauty queen?
I have been both ugly and beautiful. I can only speak for myself, but when I stand next to a beautiful woman, I basically think about what she's doing that I could be doing better. Then I strike up a conversation to find out how she does what she does. Beautiful women are just as friendly as ugly ones, and most of them don't mind sharing their secrets.
She's thinking ...





';Im so glad i don't have drawling men starring at me all day, im so glad i don't have to walk around in 10inch heels all day, im so glad i don't have to always wear animal grease pigmentation's on my skin all day and im so glad i can walk down the street and be accepted for being normal.';








Purity.Star
I see women do this all the time! Now as for being a man I have no problem with my looks and I'm 5'5'; tall and chubby and can care less what some think about how I look! Most pretty women have a complex when it comes to their looks! Its also in the animal world for breeding purpose's and its no different with humans because all look for someone to produce off spring with that are going to be excepted by the rest!
Both, but it wouldn't necessarily be the truth.





That beauty queen could be the most digusting person you've ever met, while that ugly woman has a heart of gold. In that case, wouldn't you call them about equal?
Hopefully she's wondering if the beauty queen is as beautiful inside as she is on the outside.





After all, looks aren't everything without a decent personality.
the ugly one is really looking normal like she should do and the beauty queen will be covered in thick make-up, bleached or dyed hair ,fake ****, venered teeth, and a vacant dumb smile
it depend she could be a beauty queen, but you can look pretty than her and looks is not all that, maybe she is thinking like that.
The ugly woman would be looking bad, and the beauty queen would be looking good.
i hope she stands up tall next to the beauty queen and thinks of herself as being equal to the beauty queen and not less just cuz dhes ugly.
Purity.Star, Nevada lady and Bleeding.Black you are all fabulous and inspirational.
Ugly girls. Make yourself better looking by simply moving to Scotland!!
lol hehehehe both x.x.x.
She may not be thinking either. Completely depends on her opinion of herself.
Depends on her self confidence levels.
Probably neither. Most women have other things on their minds besides how they look.
definitely both
I think, 'she makes me look clever!'
shes thinking





';this troll that made this question is stupid';
umm probably both lol
both...lolz
both lol
  • makeup counter
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment