Friday, January 8, 2010

What do you think about the movie ';American Beauty';?

I don't watch much tv, but i just happened to turn it on last Saturday and American Beauty was coming on. I had never even heard of it before, but i loved it. What do you think?What do you think about the movie ';American Beauty';?
It took a little while to warm up to it, but i felt it was one of kevin Spacey's finer performancesWhat do you think about the movie ';American Beauty';?
I loved everything about it. I thought the script was brilliant, and the direction was spot on. They paid meticulous attention to detail, and I loved the way they had subtle themes running throughout, especially with the use of color. I'm also a filmmaker, so I tend to pick EVERYTHING apart =)
It was definetly one tof the best movies ever because it could relate to everyone of else. I'm sure everyone had been in their shoes atleast once in their life. And Kevin Spacey as just brilliant, you can't hate him, but you dont really like him. You just want to root for him i guess.


And it got Best Picture and Best Actor and some others if you didnt know =)
I thought it was great. The story was interesting, the characters were interesting, and the acting was good.
Enjoyable movie to watch.


Better than average acting.


Decent story line.






It was okay, the plastic bag part got on my nerves a little just cause it was almost like trying too hard. But overall it was good. I'd watch it again if I had the chance.
I think it was overrated...
i didn't like it, it just wasn't my kind of movie. it was too serious for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment