Friday, January 8, 2010

Which beauty products are worth spending more on?

I'm having a bit of clear out of my skincare/hair and make-up items and will probably have to replace some items. So, I need your advice and expertise :-)


Which items are worth spending more on a which can you get away with spending less? There must be some products which won't make much difference, depending which brand you buy and some which will? For example can I get away with a cheap toner and spend more on foundation? or cheaper shampoo and more on moisturiser? Thanks for your help xWhich beauty products are worth spending more on?
the ones that are healthy and dont damage ur hair/skin. so the more expensive ones are probably better for u.Which beauty products are worth spending more on?
Don't skimp on foundation (mineral is best for you), moisturizer or shampoo/conditioner. That's because these are what protect your base and cheap ones will actually be harmful.


As far as I'm concerned, cheap mascara, eyeliner, concealor is fine. Probably will fade quicker throughout the day though.
I'm not really sure,but to accessorise I'd look good on your arm!I,ll even keep the crash helmet with the polorides switched on!OK?
its a good idea to get more pricey concealer and foundation.





try makeupalley.com for really really helpful consumer product reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment