Friday, January 8, 2010

What stores (not online) sell Salux Nylon Japanese beauty cloths?

I've recently heard of the Salux Nylon Japanese wash cloth or beauty cloth and was informed that it was really good. So I'm wondering if anyone knows where I can find it in store or any store, such as one I can walk in. I've found it online but I'd really rather not spend $5.00 on shipping for a cloth that costs $3.50.





ThanksWhat stores (not online) sell Salux Nylon Japanese beauty cloths?
Hi, yes there some health food stores that sell them for about $6.00 or if you are lucky enough to live near an Asian market you can walk in and buy it. If not, I sell them on eBay for much less. This is a link to my 4-pack. Please look at my feed back...joie





http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem%26amp;ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT%26amp;item=110348527595

No comments:

Post a Comment