Friday, January 8, 2010

What beauty problems do you have?

I have to worry about acne and everything that comes with it (oily skin, scarring, enlarged pores, makeup that won't stay on, pimples, argh!). I also have to worry about my weight and my hair is thinning to the point where I have started using Rogaine. What beauty problems do you have?
i just don't care What beauty problems do you have?
Yeah me too. Acne is the case with me. The pimples, zits, oily skin, scarring, (I don't wear make up), ugh! I hate it. I'm using the product, 'Acne Free'. It doesn't seem to be working; it makes my skine even more oily when I wake up!





Just Keepin it reall! :D
i worry about my hair..getting spilts end .


when hair goes all greasy..


when you get spots ..


when you feel ugly..


oily skins ..


when your make up is messed up ..


when your wearing too much make up


when hair goes ugly...





too hard to control ahhh
Me too. My hair is oily, facial breakouts, hair growth under chin, dry eyes, nose hair. I am a mess!!!!!!
If I don't take a shower everyday my hair looks gross.
falling hair
acne
i've noticed i'm developing sun damage above my upper lip :( :( :(
i have to give my hair alot of care to be healthy and look good
um to be honest i have none
acne,weight,dark hair above my upper lip
  • makeup counter
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment