Friday, January 8, 2010

I was wondering how could you be a black hairstylist if your going to a beauty school?

I heard african american women spend a lot more money on hair, and I would be getting a cosmetology license but how would you be able to getinto that business? Also how much do you make about a month as a black hairstylist? Thanks so much for your help!!!!I was wondering how could you be a black hairstylist if your going to a beauty school?
you learn the basics in cosmetology school %26amp; then from there once you get your license that is when you REALLY learn once you start off in a salon, I am white %26amp; learned how to do hair extensions because I had a black instructor @ my school.. now hair extensions have become so popular amongst everyone that I am glad I was taught :)I was wondering how could you be a black hairstylist if your going to a beauty school?
You would probably have a hard time if you are white. I hate to say it and I know I'm black, but some people are simple minded, and would let your color affect there decision to give you there money. I just doubt you would do good working with black people. You would do better dealing with your color.





Good luck anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment