Friday, January 8, 2010

What is your opinion on the remy clip in human hair extensions from sallys beauty supply?(Read details)?

Can you dye them? Do they last long? How well do they do after a few weeks? Can you still brush them? Do they get tangled in their clips? How often do you wear them? Just tell me your opinion of them if you have ever had/used them please!!!What is your opinion on the remy clip in human hair extensions from sallys beauty supply?(Read details)?
i love them. yes you can dye. and it depends on how well you take care of them but usually they last long. you should brush them to keep them from tangling and i usually wash mine once every two weeks. dont blow dry them dont brush them while they are wet. i wear mine everyday to make my hair look really thick and i love it. i've had it for a year now. you should get it, soooooooo worth the moneyWhat is your opinion on the remy clip in human hair extensions from sallys beauty supply?(Read details)?
When I went through my extensions phase, I tried them. I wore them for about 1 month, and then I got some sewed in. They're still good, and are in a drawer.


I didn't like how they were super shiny and silky - they didn't match my hair texture. They won't really match any texture at first. So, I washed them a few times to wear them in. They didn't get tangles (I could brush them out when they did) and I died them. I died them black along with my hair, and the color didn't fade.


Just make sure to rat your hair before you place them, blend them well, and make sure the texture matches.
http://horrorkidz.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment