Friday, January 8, 2010

Whats your idea about yourself?in the both case of personality and your beauty?

I want to know the pepole ideas about their self!its part of my project!thank youWhats your idea about yourself?in the both case of personality and your beauty?
I think my personality is fine so far but there is always room for improvement. I believe that people are forever learning and changing through life, so it's only natural to find things to improve on and try to become a better person. This part is corny but I think that I have beauty inside and out. I'm content with the way I was born and I don't plan on changing my looks. I'm not so hung up over my looks that I fear aging.Whats your idea about yourself?in the both case of personality and your beauty?
Personality wise: I'm witty, friendly, patient, creative, imaginative, and a hard worker. And a little conceited too.





Beauty wise: I'm average. Glasses, short hair, skinny...normal. I wish I had a beard though, I'd be hott.
My idea? Or my opinion of myself? I have a decent personality. I'm laid back and helpful when I can be. As far as beauty, lets just say, I hope the saying 'it's what is on the inside that counts' means something to other people.
With regard to over all personality I think I may score 60% and beauty 55% marks.

No comments:

Post a Comment