Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Any one Try Burts Bees beauty line? Is it REALLY Natural?

I heard their stuff is REALLY good for your skin. I went on their website and they said that all their products are mostly 97% natural, is this true? Or is there a catch i didn't get. You know, to good to be true? Has anyone tried these products? How do you like it? Thanks.Any one Try Burts Bees beauty line? Is it REALLY Natural?
Yes, I have been using Burt's Bees for years.


I like most of the products but there are a few I didn't care for.


It's true that they are 97% natural. Most of them smell really good, too-- like honey or oranges or vegetablesAny one Try Burts Bees beauty line? Is it REALLY Natural?
as far as i know, yes. i always use their lip balm and i really like it because it does a good job of keeping my lips from getting dry. as far as it being good for YOUR skin, i cant say, you have to try it for yourself because everyones skin reacts differently to different things.
IT IS and i love love love it, my fav products are the carrot day cream and the primrose night cream. Theyre lipsticks are really nice too but they tend to look a bit unatural. I highly recommend everything else.
nothing is 100% natural but you should give it a try bc everyone skin is different but in order for you to find the best product for your skin....trying is the best solution!!!!
I %26lt;3 burt's bees!!!!!!!


yess, it is true. its very natural nd thats why i love it! i love the body lotion with aloe vera- my skin is VERY sensitive, but doesnt break out at all when i use it!!


:D good luck
No I havent used it but I have only heard good things about their range, and yes they do use 97% natural. you should give it a try.
Yeah- its natural. and it works REALLY well too. they have the BEST chapsticks and their lipglosses are very pretty.
i use almost all of their stuff it's really good and my skin is really sensitive and it doesn't bother it all
It's natural and very good though i have only used lip balm
ya it seems natural to me :) when you put on the product it feels very refreshing and it does work :)
yes, it's natural. It works good, too.
I love bert's bees!!! and im a boy! especially the chap-stick.. mmmm BB ftw
Yes!


I love their products.
It is not!!! GOOD BYE!!!
yes!


Their stuff is great, especially their lip balm it makes you lips feel really good!


lol


=)
yes i tried it its natural
i tried their lip balm...nothing special
yes they are that good. i have the lifeguards lipbalm and its amazing! it's just a bit pricey though.
i love them!!!!!
Try their lip balms makes my lips so soft
i really like it! it didnt ruin anything

No comments:

Post a Comment