Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I'm a single mom and would like to start a business a beauty supply store in the are of Las Vegas that I live

in the area has no beauty supply store that caters to african american. I would like to know how can I obtain information on how to get started. Please advise thanksI'm a single mom and would like to start a business a beauty supply store in the are of Las Vegas that I live
Hi there,





Its a great idea and i wish you all the best.Ii wont be much of a help here. But I do have some products which you may find marketable there. Please contact me for freee samples.


mustaqimanand@yahoo.comI'm a single mom and would like to start a business a beauty supply store in the are of Las Vegas that I live
I can send you more Information about Warm Spirit. An African American female based self care %26amp; wellness company which offers spa quality products, aromatherapy and cellular healing products. Visit www.warmspirit.org/joyishere for a FREE sample and Information packet. Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment