Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What was the last fashion/beauty item you bought?

Me:





Fashion item: Lucky Brand Jeans tank





Beauty Item: Great Lash MascaraWhat was the last fashion/beauty item you bought?
Fashion Item: green and white striped bikini


beauty item: biore face cleanser


=)What was the last fashion/beauty item you bought?
Well, yesterday, my boyfriend and I went thrifting and shopping at Target/Salvation Army...





I bought a ruffle tank, blue cardigan, and two tops. and I bought a vintage cardigan sweater, 1980s heels, a purple top, and a vintage 1970s blouse. It was a good day.





As for beauty item... nothing that I can think of. Soon, I will be buying some foam rollers for my hair. Does that count?
fashion- teal ombre skirt.


beauty- Rimmel London mascara.
fashion- white head band/bandanna


beauty - cover girl foundation











:):)

No comments:

Post a Comment