Saturday, December 26, 2009

Where can I find Beauty Counter work?

Hi,


I want to try and get a job working on a beauty counter in a department store but cant seem to find who would advertise these and where, would it be through the department store? or through the cosmetic company direct? also if anyone works on the a counter can you let me know if you were given full training, and was the pay any good?





ThanksWhere can I find Beauty Counter work?
I also want to know this eagerlyWhere can I find Beauty Counter work?
Try Sephora. It's a beauty store that mainly sells make up, skin care and hair care, perfume etc... You can get your foot in the door and move on from there as they have contacts with high end beauty companies. I'm in the beauty industry (hair stylist) i send a lot of my clients there and they love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment