Saturday, December 26, 2009

What is the one beauty product you have always used ?

Shampoo.Hairspary.Perfume,etc.What is the one beauty product you have always used ?
My entire body gets lotion on it every day after my shower and my hands get several applications a day. I've heard all my life that you can tell a woman's age from looking at her hands so I really lotion them up good! I'll soon be 49 years old and every one guesses me at around 37. Thank God for body lotion. lolWhat is the one beauty product you have always used ?
Well like the first girl siad, Water, a mutivitamine, and a BareMinerls foundation, works wonders, does not clog your pores it covers up every thing you don't want to be seen, the best thing is that it helps your skin not dirty it and make it look wores. and the best thing about it comes only 6 shades but they can easly find your shade in one of the six!! tehe*
Dove products. Here's what I have :


Dove Grapefruit %26amp; Lemongrass Deoterant


Dove Grapefruit %26amp; Lemongrass Body wash


Dove Grapefruit %26amp; Lemongrass Shampoo


Dove Grapefruit %26amp; Lemongrass Conditioner


Dove Nectarine %26amp; White Ginger Body mist





:)


All work very effectivly, and smell amazing. They have all sorts of smells.
Aussie kids spray-in/leave-in conditioner. that stuff smells amazing. Aaaaand I dunno I can't remember. I'm pretty sure I've like always used bath and body works' warm vanilla sugar stuff cuz I love it.
shampoo would be finesse and lip products would be lipsmackers.
anything made by OLAY, cheap, reliable, and effective =)
Dove soap for my face. Old reliable. And I've been wearing KL (Karl Lagerfeld) for women for over 20 years.
Ivory soap
shampoo. ever since i was a baby...i happen to like to be clean.
water.
vaseline.


it works for sooo many things.
st Ives apricot scrub. it's for all skin types %26amp; it keeps my face clean =]

No comments:

Post a Comment