Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder?

guys%26amp;girls, i just want you ALL to know:





';I know it's absolutely cliche and corny, but beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Some people think light hair is beautiful and others think dark hair is beautiful. Some people think that tan skin is beautiful and others think that fair skin is beautiful. Some people think that being thin is beautiful and others think that being curvy and voluptuous is beautiful. Despite what others think, a person is only truly beautiful if they think they are.';





Who also thinks beauty is in the eye of the beholder?Beauty is in the eye of the beholder?
I think it depends mainly on what your used to, constantly see, or are brought up around. When I was very young, I preferred blonds, because that's what I saw most of the time on TV and at school. I also like thicker girls cause they seemed to have more of the equipment in all the right places.


As I got older and started to become more involved in exercise and the gym, my preference went towards thinner muscular girls.


A few years back I dated a black girl, almost purely on a whim, I fell in love with her, but unfortunately broke up with her. Now my preference has changed towards woman with darker features and hair.


YES, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and can change depending on factors around you.Beauty is in the eye of the beholder?
i agree, i have met unattracted men, where after getting to know them, we had a connection, then after time i feel so deep in love that the person became the most attracted person i;ve ever met, of course only in my eyes... its wired how its happens.. but outer beauty means nothing
i def agree with that!!


i am pretty with lotsa freckles and im skinny with curves and ive heard soo many good and bad things about wat i look like.


beauty is def. in the eye of the beholderr.
Its a true statement, all it means is that - Everyone has their own opinion on who is and who isn't more beautiful.
I certainly believe that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. That's the way it is.
definately. and apparently people of similar attractiveness often get together.
me me me! ofcourse its true, its what makes us attracted to the people we are attracted too.

No comments:

Post a Comment