Saturday, December 26, 2009

Whats the meaning of the song death certificate of a beauty queen by i killed the prom queen?

i have an english project due tomorrow and i need to find the meaning or what the song is trying to sayWhats the meaning of the song death certificate of a beauty queen by i killed the prom queen?
To me this song represents a platonic relationship from the guy's perspective. He loves her so much, but ultimately all he can get back is friendship. He wants there to be more to their relationship, but she's keeping any strong feelings that she might have for him locked up inside.





He wants to cut all ties and leave, but he just can't bear to leave her - so he stays. He basically gives up on ever trying to be more than a friend, but he can't help think that she loses whenever she tries to get with someone else, because no one can love her like he can.





I'm not too sure on the meaning, I think some of the lines are about being straight edge and watch as other people destroy their life!





Also I think the vocalist has suicidal tendencies, in a lot of the songs he talks about hurting himself like in this song... 'as razorblades cut me with every kiss. I ono'





no matter how nuts he is the lyrics still rock





That's all I've got.





I hope other people can put the meaning on.Whats the meaning of the song death certificate of a beauty queen by i killed the prom queen?
Try here:





http://www.splendad.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment