Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Beauty questions for african american women?

What color nail polish do you use?





How do you style your hair daily? Do you think a simple ponytail will cause breakage?





Thanks for the answers!Beauty questions for african american women?
It depends on your skintone...of course being african american does not mean that you are the same skintone...I have a caramel type complexion.....i wear lots of different colours brights, red, dark burgundy types, even white (well almost white)...I find most colours compliment my skintone...





Essie is a good nailpolish brand and while I was shopping recently i noticed they had a line of nail polish that were for specific skin tones, check it out on their website





http://www.essie.com/talk/





thats the best advice I can give u...otherwise I'd have to see you in person lol





In terms of hair...a daily ponytail does cause breakage...if you have no time it's understandable but try to do it as loose as possible, I would recommend pinning it rather than using a hairband or srunchie...when I had longer hair I would make a loose bun using only hairpins and no scrunchies...however it's always best to wear your hair down or half up half down just so that there's no pressure on the same spot...also it helps to change the position of the ponytail...of course avoid hairbands with metal clasps cuz they will snag


but I can totally understand when your hair isn't at its freshest and you have no time...so a loose pony tail is advisable preferably with pins, fashionable hairclips etc...anything loose!!





good luck =)
  • makeup counter
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment