Saturday, December 26, 2009

Has anyone tried the Dr. Miracle Relaxer? Is it the best compared to other relaxers sold in the beauty supply?

I have afro-texture hair, fine - medium, and somewhat soft.Has anyone tried the Dr. Miracle Relaxer? Is it the best compared to other relaxers sold in the beauty supply?
I would NOT use that relaxer. It cost so much money, and it fries and dries out your hair. I would use the Organic Root Stimulator (ORS) olive oil relaxer. That's the one I use, and I think it's the best on the market! My hair is long, strong, and shiny.





I supplied a link to the ORS website, check the out.Has anyone tried the Dr. Miracle Relaxer? Is it the best compared to other relaxers sold in the beauty supply?
I havent tried Dr Miracle Relaxer but i have tried many different types. The best i would recommend for any hair type would be Motions Relaxer ( purple and gold jar) or Olive Oil Relaxer. Both of these relaxers are not to aggressive but relax the hair perfectly. They also do not over dry the hair or strip it of natural oils.
it does work from what i heard!!

No comments:

Post a Comment