Saturday, December 26, 2009

Dose anyone know any good magic spells for love and beauty?

.Dose anyone know any good magic spells for love and beauty?
Ugh it sounds like you're burning your perfect guy/gal then.





Don't really like messing with voodoo, huju, love spells, etc. Why rely on them if it is somthing you can obtain by yourself.Dose anyone know any good magic spells for love and beauty?
I found this witch by reading an article about her in the paper. She is the most talented person that I have ever encountered because I have had 4 spells cast and all have changed my life so much. She has some beauty spells and I know for a fact that the breast enhancement spell worked for me. Her website is http://www.witchcraft-magic-spells.com
I'm with Meme on this. The only witch that was able to help me with my relationship, body issue and money was www.witchcraft-magic-spells.com. They are AMAZING over there! I'm high on life because of them and if you are looking for something real start there first. You can thank me later.
Sit on a hill or a slope and say these words repeatedly with your eyes closed: hoshi haga gi gi lumpar shoo hmat shia bisiya maga (take a pause) sheem pa pa la zwey gumbia gumbia!





Study this and chant it once you have it memorized. You have to trust me on this.
It amazes me how many people used www.witchcraft-magic-spells.com because I was just going to suggest the same thing. I had a money spell and a love spell cast by them and both have turned out better than I ever imagined! Go there first!
There's this one where you like take a pink or red -those colors represent LOVE- candle write all the qualities that your perfect guy...or girl has in them...or on them place the paper under the candle and wait until the candle burns all the way down

No comments:

Post a Comment