Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How i will loose weight without exercising when i have cervical injury(broken beauty bone)?

My weight was 48kg 3 months ago.Due to a road accident i broke my beauty bone i,e a cervical injury and had to take a compulsory bed rest.For this reason i have gained 10kg and now my weight is 58kg. I can't exercise in this way and i also can't follow a tight diet because of my present health situation.





i need some good advise


please help meHow i will loose weight without exercising when i have cervical injury(broken beauty bone)?
eat healthily, you don't have to go insane, just stay away from obviously fatty or salty foods (chips, french fries, deep fried things...) and talk to your doctor about what you are able to do. If you are no longer on bed rest, you might be able to go for short walks or go swimming or something that isn't too strenuous/won't affect your injury.

No comments:

Post a Comment