Saturday, December 26, 2009

What are your beauty New Year's resolutions?

With beauty, I mean anything you want to change or do different about anything on your body, whether it be weight, hair, skin, etc. Here are mine...





1. Continually wash my face everyday.


2. Remember to clarify when I need to.


3. Go to a spa every once in a while.


4. Give my skin healthy ingredients.


5. Maintain my weight.


6. Not to eat too much candy.


7. Try new perfumes


8. Learn how to use my make-up betterWhat are your beauty New Year's resolutions?
1. get down to 75-85 pounds


2. learn to use makeup and hair stuff better


3. not eat to much candy


4. try new beaity stuff


5. and to be more slefconfidentWhat are your beauty New Year's resolutions?
1. wash my face everyday


2. remember to always put lotion on after a shower since i have dry skin


3. get a new haircut...sick of hair i have right now


thats it :) HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
1. get rid of acne scars.


2. wear less makeup.


3. wax instead of shave.


4. grow my hair longer.


5. use less chemically harsh hair products.


6. get two tattoos.


7. see the dentist more often.


8. I want bigger boobs but no surgery.
1. Be healthier


2. wash my face 2 times a day


3.wear makeup to school


4. get enough sleep
wear a lil makeup.
my only beauty resolution is to loose weight for me, and not anybody else.
mine are to cleanse and moisturize skin every day, an to lose 4stone. and everyday to do somthing diff wid my make-up.
- losing some weights


- be fit,no skinny pls..!!


- new hair cut (i'm bored with my curl..so,want my ori hair)


- eat health food

No comments:

Post a Comment