Saturday, December 26, 2009

What is your daily beauty routine?

I am just curious about how much time you spend on yourself.What is your daily beauty routine?
i feel pretty good about myself if i can actually find my hairbrush every few days.What is your daily beauty routine?
going to work every day, I shower and put on face cream w/ sunscreen, and very little makeup. put my hair in a clippy, deoderant, perfume , brush my teeth. 鈾
I wash my face in the shower with Pro-Active and then when I get out, I brush my teeth, put on my make-up as quickly as I can, brush out my hair and dry it. Straighten it if it needs it, which it usually does, and hair spray it just a little and out the door I go. I don't use moisturizer because I haven't found any that doesn't break out my face! The older I get the more time it takes me on my daily beauty routine!!
Have you seen my avatar? I'm a natural beauty.
In the morning i wash my face for a few minutes and then i use make up remover and put on deoderent. I also put on make up for 5 minutes and then brush my hair. In total i'll spend about 10 minutes so that i'll look good but be able to sleep in as much as possiable
about 10 minutes.I use the Murad acne complex am/pm
wash face, foundation, eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara.10min
Morning: wash my face with a face wash, apply moisturizer


Night: wash my face with clean and clear acne foaming face wash, apply murad toner, apply ponds soy collagen moisturizer


or twice a week at night i use st ives apricot scrub...then followed by the same toner and moisturizer

No comments:

Post a Comment