Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How would the world be like if blacks were the standard of beauty?

ok we pretty much know black men are now the standard lolz, what if black women were also the standard of beauty?How would the world be like if blacks were the standard of beauty?
People would be tanning their skin, plumping up their lips and getting butt implants. Oh, wait--they are already doing that!How would the world be like if blacks were the standard of beauty?
Black men are the standard? I wasn't aware that this was so. I thought beauty was in the eyes of the beholder.





EDIT: Okay, so just because the media glamorizes black man/white women relationships more than other racial combinations means that all black guys are desirable? I know plenty of chicks who don't prefer black men. I know others who do. It's all about individual preference.
I always wonder that to because irecognizee that Latinos ,Asians , Blacks and those in between consider women beauty if the women looks more White or European. I feel if black women was consider the of beauty . I mean there more opportunitiess will open up for women who are of darker skin . Such as dark skin Asians , Latinos , middleEasternerss , instead of being looking down at .











@ To uncle Tom its funny how you say big noses you are not attracted to , ummmmmmmm what does white , people have. Just because most of you noses are not round but pointy best to believe a lot of ya have witch noses . I mean no offense ITILIANS , GREEKS , Spanish MANY EUROPEANS HAVE BIG NOSES. JEWS AND ITIALIANS WHERE TAUNTED IN RACIAL CARTOONS FROM THE 30' UNTIL NOW FOR THEIR BIG NOSES AND LIPS . I mean FOR BIG NOSES TO BE AND LIPS TO BE SOOOOOOO UNATTRACTIVE PEOPLE ARE PAYING ALOT OF MONEY TO HAVE IT .
People don't appreciate the unique and beautiful features of an African Women. Queens...the first to arrive on Mother Earth. How did all these races start? In Africa. We ARE the standard of beauty.








:-)
Then my relatives would suggest that I marry Black and not White if I love interracially. Also I'd probably be more attracted to Blacks than Whites.





My relatives are against any of us marrying Black... and they say White is ok.






How would it be iif Armenian women were the standard of beauty. Everyone thinks Kim Kardashian is smokin, even black men (allah her boyfriend). And her sister's hotter.
They would be just as shallow as anyone who puts BEAUTY ahead of anything else about a woman.
didn't everything start in Africa? beauty starts there.
Well there would be some upset people some happy people I saw somthing about hits on the news this morning so yes I mean wede all have diffrent emotions
I don't follow that crap, beauty is an individual thing. Humans are just sooo narrow minded!
People would be defending white women instead of black





gosh people just answer her question and stop playing dumb.
who said black men are the standard?





i always thought it was German/Italian/Spanish men.
it would be a beautiful place...
Who says they're not?
Then I would still date white girls
I think it's a good thing because not as many people would be chasing us Whites. We then won't be a minority.
LOL, I like that Corsette. Very well said.








Edit- That botox must be some kind of miracle drug, lol. I'm glad I don't have to use it.
i dont think there is a standard beauty
  • makeup counter
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment