Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Are there any free online haircutting guides?I can't afford a beauty shop,need to do it myself.?

I just asked this question but it didn't post,must've done it wrong.I'm looking for free haircutting guide online.I need to feather the top for height and the rest of my hair is almost to my waist and I need to trim it straight across to eliminate split ends.


I don't have extra money for a beautician and want to try to do it myself.Thank you for your helpAre there any free online haircutting guides?I can't afford a beauty shop,need to do it myself.?
You might want to try Google %26amp; see if you can find anything there. Try Hairfinder.com, their web site covers just about everything.


http://www.hairfinder.com/howto/how_to_cut_hair.htmAre there any free online haircutting guides?I can't afford a beauty shop,need to do it myself.?
It's really not a good idea to try to cut your own hair. It's difficult to judge semetry in a mirror and forget blending the back. For a decent hair cut at a low low price, go to a haircutting school. True, they're students but for good quality at about $8, it's worth it....yes, I'm a student.
Hair Styles Tips


http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-42eT_e8_b鈥?/a>
you can get a cut at fantastic sams for like 10 bucks
go to library and ck. to see if there are books w/ instructions on how to cut hair

No comments:

Post a Comment