Saturday, December 26, 2009

Looking for a beauty pageant in the Buffalo/Rochester NY area. Any ideas where to find one?

This is for a baby/toddler girl. Would prefer the all natural ones as I do not believe I could put all that make up all over her. She is beautiful without it. Please dont tell me to google it as I have searched and searched on the topic. Thats why I am here. Any veteran pageant mom's with some advice on how to find out would be great. Thank you!!Looking for a beauty pageant in the Buffalo/Rochester NY area. Any ideas where to find one?
eww just creepy parentsLooking for a beauty pageant in the Buffalo/Rochester NY area. Any ideas where to find one?
sorry to say to you but i dont think there are any.I tried to look for one but nothing showed

No comments:

Post a Comment