Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Anyone got any home remedies for beauty that they might wanna share?

I put vaseline on my eyelashes every night to make them thick. I drink lemon juice in warm water every morning to help me lose weight. What do you guys do to make your self beautiful.Anyone got any home remedies for beauty that they might wanna share?
smile it makes you look ten years younger...and makes everyone wonder what you did last night, ha ha.





Colgate total toothpaste is Best, though you might try the new crest with enamel builder.





A little sugar rubbed on the hands (mixed with dish soap, or olive oil) will exfoliate and make them seem soft.





Use a pumice stone in shower to get feet softer.





Buy better shampoo..and just use a tiny bit. Better on your hair. Biolage is good and Wal-mart beauty salon sometimes has it cheap. (whatever Prell has is the wrong ingredient and so is Pantene).





Use liquid soap in shower will leave skin softer. and make shower easier to cleanAnyone got any home remedies for beauty that they might wanna share?
I use calamine lotion for redness that I get when I get acne on my cheeks/forehead. It really really helps. It's originally for people who have poison ivy or severe bug bites, but I have spent so much money on so many different products that truly didn't work. No product will clear your acne after 4 hours. Its all lies. I stick to the basics: a good exfoliator (st. ive's apricot scrub), a good acne cleanser (neutrogena), toothpaste (for those occasional huge pimples), and calamine (for the redness) and I'm good to go. I wish that I knew about calamine earlier, otherwise i wouldn't have wasted all of my money on that crap. And does the vaseline and lemon juice really work? I didn't know about those!


By the way, calamine lotion is about a buck or two at Walmart/CVS/Walgreens/Rite-Aid/etc.
I wouldnt consider myself ';beautiful'; but this is what I usually do:


I brush my teeth with baking soda and peroxide once every two weeks, and it helps with whitening. I also put a mixture of mayonaise, egg whites, and olive oil in my hair and let it sit for about an hour. After washing it out, my hair feels like silk.


Does the vaseline and lemon juice actually work?! Holy crap.


Answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
I have found some good tips in following link, It may be good for you too


http://www.beautifulhamesha.com/Herbal-T鈥?/a>





http://www.besttipszone.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment