Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What are you MORE attracted to Beauty, Brains, Personality, Values or Money?

Some peolpe say it is a combination of all theese things. However I have found that I have always been attracted to people with similar values, family first, money is not important, e.t.c... I know you might say this is common, but I know a couple who have christian values,( very accepting, loving christian values!) who are friends with an athiest gay couple who have very different values- Yet their personalities are similar, and the differences in their values are respected and often bring life to some of the most brilliant conversations I have ever heard. So do you think that if we are attracted to one aspect of a person- beauty, brains, personality,e.t.c... that none of the other parts that make up that person actually matter? And what do you think you are most attracted to? Do you notice a pattern? I must say I am still thinking about my own answers.....What are you MORE attracted to Beauty, Brains, Personality, Values or Money?
I have to say that looks reel me in every time, all the time, but a horrible or obnoxious / closed-minded personality turns me right off every time. Next on the list would be brains, if you're not educated or in the process at least then there's really no common ground with me anyway. Values come next, and are closely correlated with the person's brains. and I'd have to say that money matters, but probably the least out of these five characteristics.





From most to least important:





1. Beauty


2. Personality


3. Brains


4. Values


5. MoneyWhat are you MORE attracted to Beauty, Brains, Personality, Values or Money?
I'd like to say brain or values, but definitely is beauty and personality what most attracts me.
I like someone that has brains, personality, is handsome, has family values and the money I don't care about.
personality
  • makeup counter
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment