Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Whats your idea about yourself?in the both case of personality and your beauty?

I want to know the pepole ideas about their self!its part of my project!thank youWhats your idea about yourself?in the both case of personality and your beauty?
Idea about myself : I'm one who believes it's my right and duty to make the best out of life.





Beauty : I appreciate beauty in nature including people.


I don't care much about how I look. What's more important is how I think, feel, and live.Whats your idea about yourself?in the both case of personality and your beauty?
I think I have a wonderful personality because I am kind, caring, and nurturing by nature.


I'm not of extraordinary beauty but I'm not a toad. My most striking feature is my red hair so I keep it looking good. Other than that, I don't really care about my appearance. I like feeling good, as opposed to looking good.
I really don't know, but I'm still a freshman in high school so I haven't fully discovered myself. Some days I like my personality especially when I feel confident and outgoing. Same with my beauty, I feel inside I'm beautiful because I try my best to be a good person. Even though other people tell me I'm pretty and attractive, I don't always believe them. I think it depends on my mood at the time.
I know I'm a very nice person with a good heart. I like to have fun, %26amp; I have a juvenile personality (goofy %26amp; crack jokes). I can PROUDLY say that much.





People take my kindness for weakness %26amp; use that as an excuse to take advantage of me. I give %26amp; don't expect to receive in return. All that I ask for is that you treat me with kindness, right back. But no, once they get what they want out of me, they start acting dirty again. This is mainly family.





That's why I stay to myself %26amp; feel like it's pointless to communicate with other people. Because I KNOW my feelings are going to get hurt if I tell someone hello, %26amp; they turn their nose up @ me or roll their eyes. %26amp; when I stay to myself or stay home, people always wonder why I'm antisocial %26amp; don't interact with anyone. People in society don't accept me because of my disability.





Beauty-wise, I used to think I was grotesque-looking, but I come to realize that I'm not that bad looking. I'm 25 %26amp; look young for my age (most people tell me). I'm overweight %26amp; I'm trying to lose it, but my depression gets in the way, %26amp; I don't have any energy. I can proudly say I have a smooth caramel complexion with slanted (Chinese-like) eyes, even though they're dark brown. I have long, wavy hair that can get wild, untameable, %26amp; bushy @ times. %26amp; I know I have pretty feet. Haha!
well im overweight, but i think my face is pretty. and im overbearing, but nice.lol





:)
i think i have an okay personality and im okay with my beauty.
I'm not all that good looking but i assure you, my personality is horrible...

No comments:

Post a Comment