Sunday, April 25, 2010

Favourite flavours of Beauty Rush lip gloss?

I want to buy some new flavors of lip gloss, but I'm afraid that I'm going to waste my money on a really disgusting color and flavor. Can you please recommend some of your favorite flavors? And if you can, also tell me what are some of your favorite Lip Smackers flavors. And I don't want any lip gloss that shows up really red, thnx!Favourite flavours of Beauty Rush lip gloss?
my faves are:


* melonrageous


*slice of heaven


*cherry bomb


*pink fizz


*sugar high





dont try:


*my cherry amour


*grapesicle


*lets jam


*spring fling.





hope i helped! ( i use these ALL the time lol )


PiNKFavourite flavours of Beauty Rush lip gloss?
the beauty rush flavours that i love are: minty lip shine (MUST HAVE! if you're gonna get one, get this. it tingles on your lips), strawberry fizz, and cupquake.


my favorite lipsmackers flavours are: bubblegum and strawberry

No comments:

Post a Comment