Sunday, April 25, 2010

What do you believe beauty to be?

What do you guys think is true beauty or ';beautiful';? This girl walks up to me and told me I looked beautiful, but however she has blonde hair and blue eyed and is a little shaped like Pamela Anderson (the upper portion). I don't know how to take a compliment well because I been made to think lesser of myself. What do you think?What do you believe beauty to be?
Beauty is the eye of the beholder. She could have meant you looked beautiful in what you were wearing. She could have meant you were beautiful who cares take that compliment and be happy that someone out there sees in you what all us parents see in our children,a beautiful person. Never and i mean never think less of yourself. We all are beautiful in our own way. Hold you head up high and walk proud till the next time then and even then say thank you and with your head up keep on walking!What do you believe beauty to be?
thts hard. everyone thinks beauty is different. for example, some of my friends say im a natural beauty( no make-up, nothing) while others say i look beautiful with a bit of make-up. so everyone's opinion is different.
No I am not a guy ,but I think you should take that greatly . I mean if someone I didnt even know told me that I think it would make my day. But thats just me . Because that was very thoughtful of someone to just do that when they could make thereself feel better they made someone else feel better,you =]
All I have to do is look in the mirror to know what true beauty is.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

No comments:

Post a Comment