Sunday, April 25, 2010

What is beauty for obese women?

Here's the case:


';Let's say you are obese and you think skinny is beautiful.';





what are your views about yourself? Do you think you're ugly and have no confidence in yourself or do you think that you HAVE to be skinny and perfect? Please let me know what you think if you were in a case like this.What is beauty for obese women?
Whoever said being anorexic is sexy?What is beauty for obese women?
Ok well I'm like super skinny so I can't really speak on the behalf of all the fat so's out there. I also don't want to be mean, but like honestly if your fat then you know you're going to be talked about and made fun of. The best thing is to like go to a gym and hire a personal trainer or get some lypo done. Because you can't be fat and tell yourself you're beautiful or prettier then any skinny girl, it just doesn't work that way in our society! Really sorry but no if your fat your ugly and you can't be pretty. fat is ugly makes me want to puke!
I hope I wont be a dumb blind obese women like I know beauty when I see it. So if I see a crack head or a sickly skinny women women I know my better smart obese judgement wont think she's pretty. Do you understand what Im saying.





Im sorry skinny is walking bones, I find beauty in women that have women bodies instead of 12 years old boy bodies or look like they or heroine or crack.





I love curves beyonce bodie is nice kim kardashin body is nice not skinny that's just sad and for ppl to think that's beauty is sick how come marylin monroe was the epotime of sexy and beauty and she had meant on her bones.
I could lose a few punds, but i'm not exactly obese. I do picture myself as a beautiful person. I (and i'm not bragging here,) am a kind, intelligent, quirky person. I have good bone structure, beautiful hair, deep, sweet eyes, and a good complection. I just have to get healthy, and i'll think of myself better than I currently do. I really hope this post doesn't sound vain, or bragging. I'm just saying what I think. Good luck! -Lola P.
I have a little bit of very stubborn abdominal fat that won't go away. I'm not exactly obsese in terms of fat, but I have very heavy, thick bones. I do feel a little insecure sometimes about my image and weight, but I remind myself that I can't change my bones. I do feel, sometimes, that I have to be skinny-skinny and incredibly light to be perfect, yes.
I'm not obese, but I honestly do think skinny is beautiful. It's sad I know, but the thing is, when you've been kinda chubby all your life, you would probably want to know what it's like to be super skinny.


So here's my situation. I'm uh.. disproportionate. And it sucks! I have skinny arms and legs, but a chubby tummy. And my butt is sorta flat, so it looks weird. But I have big boobs. Measurements are probably 41, 32, 35. But as odd as that sounds, I do look normal sometimes, just with a squishy tummy, like I said.


I would be so much happier if I had a smaller middle... just to have an hourglass shape
i wish i had skinnier legs(i have thunder thighs)


i wish i had longer hair(it's only just below my shoulders)


i wish i had curly hair(it's stick straight)


i wish i had nicer clothes(mine is so last season)


i wish i had boots(mine have been worn too many times)


i wish i had eyebrows(you can't see mine)


i wish i had lighter skin(i'm dark. with a swimsuit tan on my back)


i wish i was perfect(but no one can be perfect)





honestly, i'm not ugly. i know i'm not ugly. but still i want all those things and it just lowers my confidence because i'm not up to the level that i want to be. i think it's just the way we are. we want what we can't have...if only guys could understand.
stop hating on us skinny people.


id rather be overweight.


i'm healthy weight for my height but people call me skeletor.


so, you got it good.





i think a lot of obese women think that OVER madeup is beautiful, i see a lot who bleach their hair and wear excessive lipstick and eyeliner and eyeshadow. it doesn't suit them, or anyone for that matter.


stay natural.





natural beauty is the best beauty.
it depends on the person does it not?


some people, are always going to be happy with who they are, themselves, but others- even if they are the most beautiful woman in the world may have problems with who they are and what they look like. i believe it depends soley on the unique traits of a person and how they choose to see themselves and how they were born seeing themselves.
I think everyone is equally self conscious.


if you're fat, you'd probably want to lose weight


if you're skinny you'd probably want to gain or lose even more


remember some skinny girls don't think too highly of themselves either, AND i know a couple of big girls who think they run the earth.


so to sum it up, skinny..fat..short..tall, we all are equally self conscious of own selves.
I think everyone wants to be what they aren't because they notice those people more. I think if I were obese all I would want was to be thin but I know that some thin people wish they looked more ';curvy';. We always notice and want to be like the people who look the opposite of what we do, rather than those who look similar to ourselves so we're never happy with what we have.


Sorry if that didn't make sense or was depressing..haha.
Should it matter what size you are? Its whats inside that counts. If you feel you should loose weight, try a safe healthy way to do it. If you feel that way you need to start exercising more. Try a Weight Watchers plan. Don't take pills or skip meals. When it comes to food you should eat healthier and not a ton. When it comes to exercising put out 2 hours each day to either walk or run. I may be a young teenager, but i can help.
Hm. I'm fifteen I weigh 100 pounds. Some days i feel happy %26amp; confident. Other i can't stand to look in the mirror. Everyone has days were the hate the way the look. Even models, so no. It depends on YOU. Confidence makes you beutiful. And so does you personality. I know thats lame, but its really true. Make-up is something a all girls need though. It may just be minerals. But it sure makes us feel better about ourselfs.


:)
I'm 5foot4 and weigh 100lbs!


I am like 3 lbs overweight so i'm very conscious about my body!


It doesnt help when people tell me that i'm thin and don't need to lose any weight!


I know that if i were obese i would feel disguisting and sad!


I would go on a diet an excercise a lot!
i used to be so uptight that ';im fat and i must be skinny';. then i got a new life phlisophy. **** happens. and when **** happens, **** it. its more of an ';any thing happens, and when it does let it go';.
sometimes the most beautiful woman i meet are fat.





im a little overweight but i think im REALLY pretty. (my avatar pic, yea thats not how i look lol!! i tried to make it as ugly as possible lol)
well im not obese, but i think you should show confidence. thats what makes people see you for you. dont dwell on what you dont have, it is a total turn off
well, im fat and i think thinnier is better. not stick thin, but healthy thin. my self-confidence is effected by it. but i cant really help that right now cuz im preggo.
I would be miserable! That's why I'm skinny and healthy


I'm also responsible and eat healthy. I respect myself and my health so I stay physically active
there is no such thing as a beautiful obese woman.





obese women are disgusting.
Speaking of impossible!!
beauty for obese women....gastric bypass surgery hahahah
I weigh 827 lbs. and everybody loves me!
This is a silly question. And I think you already have an answer.
im fourteen, not a woman but i weigh like 110 and i think im fat as heck
I would say, I need to get this weight off.
meh.. i could loose some.. im 5'1 and 1/2 and weigh 107-109 pounds. the one thing i dont like about my body is my stomach.. its gross looking. for my face.. idk im not hideous but not gorgeous either. im average i guess. i have a boyfriend been going out for a little over 2 months and i guess he thinks im ';cute'; but im not the type that always has someone liking me. im only on my second boyfriend.
THE IMPOSSIBLE DREAM

No comments:

Post a Comment