Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Would you be interested in learning about obtaining self confidence and inner beauty if you had opportunity?

Yes...I will love to learn to enhance inner beauty more, from it I can gain more real confidence free from the ego. Almost everyone will love that..Would you be interested in learning about obtaining self confidence and inner beauty if you had opportunity?
A lady once came up to me in a J.C. Penny parking lot (got to love the irony) and said if Jesus Christ were to show up right then and there, would I accept him into my heart? Honestly, I had to say, yes, if I saw Jesus come to Earth in a Southern California Strip Mall, I'd accept. She said, well, he's coming back sometime somewhere, so accept him now and beat the rush. She didn't win a convert, but she did get a grateful smile. Maybe I missed a great opportunity, but you know what? I'm going to pass on yours, too. I mean, my answer to your question is yes, but I'm not too interested in beating the rush, you know?Would you be interested in learning about obtaining self confidence and inner beauty if you had opportunity?
You can ';obtain'; them by ';knowing that in the morning you are rising to the work of a Man,'; as Marcus Aurelius so beautifully put it.
you mean learning to love yourself.
What are you selling? I don't think that anyone really has the answer to that question. It is usually a ';come on';.
  • make up school
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment