Sunday, April 25, 2010

Which ';home business beauty products'; do you think are best?

I am concidering selling beauty products, such as Avon, Jafra, Mary Kay, or Artistry, etc... Would you, have you, or do you, use any of these products or other home type business brands? Do you have a favorite? A least favorite? And why is it your favorite or least favorite?Which ';home business beauty products'; do you think are best?
I disagree I do not believe they are all alike and It was much harder for me to work for someone else on their schedule and in the long run making them rich I prefer to work for myself.


I would ask you which one you like the best you are more likely to sell what you like just like telling friends about a great restaurant or new store you have to be passionate about it. I started my Mary Kay business 3 years ago just to get my product 50% off. I used it for 6 years before i started selling. also it is not get rich quick and make money from family and friends yes some might be customers but you will find most of you customers will be strangers you met along the way. If you truly like them all then take a look at each ones business plan and talk extensively with someone from each business ask lots of questions and make sure they have your best interest at heart not their own. Don't worry about saturation if other companies did then we would have to go miles to get things. Lately please don't listen to negativity from people that don;t even know the facts I am not sure about the other but Mary Kay is not a MLM it is a dual marketing plan you buy directly from a wholesaler and sell to your customers no middle man everyone makes the same 50% on prodcut sales.Which ';home business beauty products'; do you think are best?
Avon sells more. I think Jafra is best. But I don't buy either.
The problem with all of the multi-levels is that everyone sells it. If you can find one that has the fewest ';reps'; in your area then that is the one I would go with. Just remember. It is hard work and dedication that makes money NOT the product. These products are all similar in quality so it will be up to you as to how much you make.





BUT!!!!! If you really want your own business. Then start your own business. You take a little more risk when you do it yourself but the rewards of your labor are ALL yours. You never have to share the fruits of your labor with anyone. But you have to research and find the wholesalers.
I like Avon because they also sell Mark. Avon sells other products besides makeup and you might get a better clientele. Also Mark is one of my favorite brands of makeup. It is geared towards the younger adults. So you have Avon for older people and Mark for the younger crowds.

No comments:

Post a Comment