Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Please tell me as soon as possible the address of beauty parlours in south ex market delhi.?

plz u can also advice me for the best beauty parlour in south Ex market for getting Re-bonding of my hairs.How save is Re-Bonding, its after effects and other related necessary information.Please tell me as soon as possible the address of beauty parlours in south ex market delhi.?
There is one.i dont rememebr the name but it is in south ex part I. There is a working womens hostle.This parlor is on the ground floor of this hostle.The adress of hostle is E53 or 54 i suppose.Please tell me as soon as possible the address of beauty parlours in south ex market delhi.?
I got it done twice in 2 years. Nothing harmful happened to my hair. My sis got it done twice, my cousin sis got it done, my friends too.So, don't worry about it until the stylist is professional.





There is one salon in Green Park, get it done from there.It's called ';Geetanjali';. I get my hair-cut, re-bonding etc. done by them. The main stylist there is a celebrity stylist.But you will have to call them beforehand and take an appointment. The number is 011-26515485.Address:S-13, Green Park.New Delhi-110016...It's in the main market.





Write me a mail if the number doesn't work because I lost their visiting card.

No comments:

Post a Comment