Sunday, April 25, 2010

What was the best beauty product you have ever used and why was it so great?

also what was the price (if available)What was the best beauty product you have ever used and why was it so great?
Biosilk silk therapy. I have horrible split ends, and after using this stuff it completely changed my hair it was amazing. But when I don't use it, it goes back to being dry and brittle.





Its 12 dollars for a small bottle but I got it for free from my little cousin who didn't want it hah.What was the best beauty product you have ever used and why was it so great?
The best beautification product is St. Ives Appricot Scrub. It works great. If start to see bumps or anything on your face that isn't suppose to be there, the scrub takes it right away. It's an exfoliater. I paid about $5.00 for it.
neutrugena facial mask. it is so great cause it made my face cleared up and the mask takes around 3 min. to work.
Thermasilk shampoo and conditioner. I have never had such healthy hair. It wasn't expensive at all! It is about $4 each. It works better when you actually get out in the sun or blowdry it. It is made to keep your hair healthy while still being able to do everything you need to do throughout the day!
Hmm..


Loreal infallilable foundation. It lasts all day.. even when you sweat. about $12 in drugstores


ponds cold cream.. i used to think it was only for old ladies, but it leaves my skin soooo soft and it doesnt make my face breakout.


about $4 in drugstores


jordache self sharpening eyeliner.. it didn't run or smudge.


$2 in drugstores..unfourtunatly the company went out of business but loreal has an eyeliner that id about the same..$8 drugstores
  • make up school
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment