Sunday, April 25, 2010

Why the hell do certain immediate family members steal beauty products outta my room!?

my $15 med-nail buffer that makes my nails exceptionally shiny is gone,...since my sister moved out, but happens to visit





and my new can of Veet, hair remover, Jesus H. Christ was taken.





Money doesn't grow on trees in my yard...





and some of my CDs are gone!





What do I do, when I ask about this stuff (my room is super neat) I know where everything is...they ignore me.





I know it's not my dad.Why the hell do certain immediate family members steal beauty products outta my room!?
They want to look as great as you, babe. :)Why the hell do certain immediate family members steal beauty products outta my room!?
OK. OK. I will put all of the beauty products I took back, including the miniature chain saw nose hair remover.
lock your things up!


Get a padlock or a locked box and put your things in there.


If you don't have proof, you shouldn't accuse, but don't let people take advantage of you.
Perhaps they have a vendetta against you. Lock your things up, like someone else suggested.

No comments:

Post a Comment