Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What to do for facial beauty?

Hi guys! Well I have a question, and I will appreciate it if you guys answer my question, What do you guys do to get some facial beauty?





Thank U!What to do for facial beauty?
a cleanser - toner- and moisturizer every single nightWhat to do for facial beauty?
The Worldwide First Online System for Photogrammetric Facial Analysis'; ';The Worldwide First Online Program for Measuring Facial Attractiveness “BAPA web 1.0.” [Japanese, Chinese, Korean, and English Language Available According to Races]





visit http://beautyportal.co.kr Report Abuse

What do I do to get some facial beauty. I have a Mary Kay consultant that I just call on the phone. Or you could go to the Mary kay web site which is www.marykay.com/cobbs. Thanks
I use Natria cleanser, face masque, and moisturizer. It works great! You can get it from the site below.
Well that's something you can't control - If you are born with good genes then you are lucky if not then you can't do much about it. However you can drink liquids excercise, quit smoking if you do, pluk your eyebrows if you got thick ones lol.. wash your face with cold water twice a day..eat fruit.
Homemade beauty tips about Fruit facial, Skin care with fruits and vegitables,


Facial at home, Fruit facial mask, Facial recipe etc...


http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com
I use a daily gentle exfoliator then follow up with a good moisturizer...this has kept my skin looking very clear and youthful
i use clearsal pads to wipe my face then a use the facial mask, then i use the facial wash, but i use hott water to wash then toward the end i use cold to close up my pores :]
take fruit facial
nothing

No comments:

Post a Comment