Sunday, April 25, 2010

I want 50 people answer: ';What is your definition of beauty?';?

Tell me what you think beauty is or is not. And why you think that. thanx and have a wonderful day!I want 50 people answer: ';What is your definition of beauty?';?
Personality and Figure, So basically, Inside and Out!!!I want 50 people answer: ';What is your definition of beauty?';?
As the saying goes, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Meaning what is beauty to one person may not be beauty to another. It's in each persons mind what is beauty to them. You might find a cat or dog that you think is beautiful, but someone else might think it's ugly. There is really no definition of beauty.
Inner beauty: confidence, kindness, and self assurance, and a dazzling personality:)





I also believe in natural beauty. (No dye, no makeup, etc.)





But other than that:





1.) Nice, full hair, not too coarse, thick, thin or frizzy. Either naturally curly or straight.


2.) Nice colored hair. (MY opinion: I like dark brown and red personally.) But anything nice.


3.) A nice smile.


4.) Pretty colored and unique shaped eyes. (MY opinion: I like green eyes.)


5.) A unique shaped mouth.


6.) Arching, smooth eyebrows.


7.) A nice nose.


8.) An even skin tone.


9.) Nice hands and feet, including nails.


10.) Not being too fat or thin.
My definition of beauty:





Some one who glows from all over. Not only are they are well groomed, but they just have personality that makes everyone gravitate toward them. They say beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, and I believe this is totally true.





**I'm gonna star you!**





Help me too PLEASE?!!!!


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
I think beauty comes from the inside out. It's about what kind of person you are and how you treat people and how you feel about yourself always shows thru too. The most beautiful person in the world may look good on the outside but it's what's on the inside that really counts!!
beauty, to me, has nothing to do with what you look on the outside. its all about whats on the inside. a nice, maybe not so good looking person's personality will always shine through
being comfortable in your own skin, being your own person, confedance, and being beautiful in the inside.. it counts more than the out to me.
Beauty is skin deep.


Inner beauty is strength.
not just the face. well it can be when someone is very pretty. but i think beauty is just when a person is themself around anyone!
people who can have fun nd have a good peronality:) and if your talkin about looks theres alot of people who are pretty in different ways=]
Beauty is simplicity
Beauty is perceived in the eye of the viewer
Beauty is whatever you want it to be.
Everything in the right place.
My beauty is simple nothing special..
Its just beauty of mind and thinkings that counts for me.
sexy
uve prolly heard this b4 but if ur cute and u have a sour attitude u become ugly, and visa versa

No comments:

Post a Comment