Wednesday, April 28, 2010

If in the Garden of Eden in addition to the Tree of Knowledge, there had been a Tree of Beauty and a Tree of?

Wealth, which one would have tempted you, and why?If in the Garden of Eden in addition to the Tree of Knowledge, there had been a Tree of Beauty and a Tree of?
That's a hard call, I would say the tree of wealth.. if I had wealth I could fix my fuglyness.





I know they say money cant buy happiness, but I am darn sure willing to test that theory. lol





Cinn =)If in the Garden of Eden in addition to the Tree of Knowledge, there had been a Tree of Beauty and a Tree of?
You said ';IF'; I get that. I can only deal with the what is's. i.e. there was just the tree of knowledge which opened up the knowledge of all things. Including Beauty and Wealth. I will not prolong my answer with a sermon, suffice it to say,





The original act of disobedience of the woman, Eve, in the Garden of Eden is the reason mankind does not live naked and carefree in a sort of Garden of Eden today. And why the suffering and calamities prevail around the world.





Eve and Adam learned from that act of disobedience a great mystery of life.





What did they learned that was so compelling that God had to drop the other shoe, so to speak, on them?





Mankind learned a secret that most humans today fail to know what exactly they learned from the Tree of Knowledge specifically. I will give you the initials of the specific thing they learned. TSOC
That damned money tree of course.


root of all evil and greed, don'tcha know....haha





Plus, next time I hear that crap about ';what, you think money grows on trees'; I could say, ';yeah, kiss my as*';





I was gonna say a p*ssy tree..but I figure with that kinda money women would be plentiful. ;-) I mean we're actually talking about what tempts you most, right?
The tree of Life. To live forever. (Genesis 3:22)





螒鈥犖┾劉
They would not have been off limits. So the temptation was the one off limits.
I could benefit from a plum or two off the Tree of Wit.
I probably would have gone for the Tree of Life.
As an atheist,I would have liked to meet Shaitan and Lilith!?





Dr.A - Keep on truckin' Bro'!
The tree of wisdom.I'm in short supply.

No comments:

Post a Comment