Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I need help with my 'beauty regime' - whats a cleanser anyway!?

I've just invested in a heap of face products - exfoiliator, cleanser, toner, moisturiser etc. I know how to use them individually, but how often and in what order should i be using them? Also what are cleansers and toners purpose, and do cleansers need washed off??? Any help would be much apreciated xI need help with my 'beauty regime' - whats a cleanser anyway!?
This is my reigeme:





I take off my make-up using the cleanser, I then wash my face with a normal fash wash. Put some toner onto cotton wool on wipe over my face and finish off with the mosturiser!


I do this everyday.


I only use an exfoliator once or twice a week.


A cleaner is to clean the skin of impurities and a Toner restores the natural oil balance of your skin!I need help with my 'beauty regime' - whats a cleanser anyway!?
1- cleanser


2-exfoiliator


3-toner


4-moisturiser
wash ur face then cleanse wipe off with cotton wool then tone wipe off and mositure and use ur exfoilator once a week while cleaning ur face thats it enjoy x

No comments:

Post a Comment