Sunday, April 25, 2010

What kind of beauty routine should I do before my wedding?

Right now I'm going tanning, but other than that what should I do. My wedding is April 26, 2008. Anything I should be doing to prepare?What kind of beauty routine should I do before my wedding?
Nothing too drastic, you dont want to iritate your skin. Up your water intake to 2-3 more glasses a day, its wonderful for your complextion. Use a mild face wash and always moisurize.What kind of beauty routine should I do before my wedding?
Keep everything pretty much the same.





I know i'm starting a push up and sit up routine for my wedding. Haha, just to shape up the arms and neck before i'm strutting around in my wedding dress!
I would suggest NOT doing any facial treatments (including waxing) within one week of your wedding. Facials often make people break out so do that sort of thing 2 weeks before your wedding. Also, watch how much you do the fake tanning - you don't want an orange face for the wedding!





Working out is always good. In response to th efirst reply saying that drinking more water is good for your complexion, studies have actually shown that water consumption has NO affect on your complexion. It is good, however, for flushing toxins, etc, so drink up anyway!





My friend started doing yoga with me about 3 months before her wedding. She felt immediately calmer and was able to handle the stress a lot better - both before and on the big day.
  • make up school
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment